Saturday, October 2, 2010

In the words of Gabriel

My auntie is special because God made her that way, My Auntie is special to me because she wants me to be safe
She wants me to be good, and she lets us do what its 'time' to do
She lets us play any game we want in the play area; drums or like a game
She knows all my medicines, and she gives them to me every time Im sick
She knows that Im allergic to some stuff, like carrots, oranges, and everything,
She makes me special noodles and special chicken because she knows everything Im allergic to,
She takes me to go places that don't have peanuts, or shrimp,
and a lot of places, we should ask Auntie, Uncle, Ryder and, Keaira if they want to go to Disneyland, because we never went there with them before.
And sometimes she lets me play PBS Kids on her computer
She brought me to see mommy when she was sick and in the hospital, she took good care of me then too.  She took care of me forever.
I like when i sleepover at her house, and when we go fishing with our worms,
She finds special ingredients, and special stuff I can have.
She loves me a lot, all the time.
I say "thank you, theres a lot of good days for me to come to her house, because its so special, and thank you for everything that she does, and helps me do it."
I do love her, and I do like when i come to her house.
Thank you for for letting me come to your house.

Love Gabriel

1 comment:

  1. tears are flowing non-stop... no wonder why you mentioned today there are only TWO pictures of me and Gabriel that exist. We will fix that.

    I love you, Gabriel, so much. And to my sister, I love you and am here for you, always. Tim and I will always be here to help you with anything and everything. We are lucky to have Gabriel's smile and company. We can't wait for tomorrow!

    G$, I'm sorry you got sick today... Tomorrow will be a better day and we will have lots of fun. See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete